- Gloria Cultural Arena
- Vision: Innovative - synergistic - social - voluntary
- Gloria Cultural Arena is a synergistic innovation centre where different arts
- and groups can come together to create new urban culture. Its key task is to
- offer young people opportunities to perform and young event organizers a
- chance to implement fresh ideas. The goal is to draw attention to the value
- and significance of young people's voluntary work in developing urban culture.
- Gloria is a meeting place for new currents, a showcase for the future.
- The social aspect of cultural work
- Gloria's activities are mainly financed with the help of public funds.
- This allows the balanced treatment of arts and interests and places emphasis
- on young people's skills. It makes it possible to maintain a broad perspective
- and open atmosphere through new models and innovative activities.
- Public funding also allows broader participation by young people in cultural events.
- Gloria Academy - a non-formal learning environment
- In addition to the cultural services offered by Gloria, Gloria also provides
- a learning environment. Learning is one of the cornerstones of Gloria's activities,
- through which young people can learn basic skills in the area of production,
- lighting and sound technology and audience services. Young people can also
- achieve professional qualifications in lighting and sound technology, for example.
- In addition Gloria offers students in the fields of culture, youth work and social welfare
- as well as theatre technology an excellent place to practice.
- Voluntary activities
- Young people's image often suffers from too much attention being given to negative things.
- Gloria's task is to support young people's identity and natural expression and talent.
- This makes it possible for young people to be heard - to convey their message to a broader audience.
- Culture and art are a way for young people to influence their own affairs.
- Through their own cultural arena young people can display their talents and show what they can do.